ToePrint is dedicated to Grace. And Jean. And Karen!

23 January 2010

I Can't Miss A Day

Hi, this is Andrew, Rachel's brother. She made me blob for her so that she doesn't miss a day of blobbing.

That's it.





It's Rachel now. I now know who to call when I need to blob.

I need to call Cliff.

I called Andrew first because he's always at home but he didn't pick up.

Then I called Cliff.
Me - Hey are you next to a computer?
Cliff - No, but Andrew is.
Me - What the...how come he didn't answer his phone?
Cliff - I don't know.
Me - Give the phone to Andrew.
Andrew - Hello?

And that is how it happened. That foolio didn't pick up his phone when his only sister called...geez.

I have never thought of this before but Cliff is really blessed: he has an older brother (well...not a good one), an older sister (best one ever), and a younger brother (he's aiite). Although, he doesn't have a younger sister, he still has more variety than any of the Yu siblings. Josh only has younger siblings (opposite with Andrew who has older siblings). And I have all brothers, which I don't think they can wrap their brains around.

3 comments:

  1. are you a math major?

    that last paragraph reminded me of one of those math problems where you have to figure out the correct age of more than 2 people... "In three more years, Rachel's grandfather will be six times as old as Cliff was last year. When Andrew's present age is added to his grandfather's present age, the total is 68. How old is each one now?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah to the comment above me. and hahaha to how great this post was.

    yes! cliff has it best!

    p.s. andrew is so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHAHAH josh is aiite... cliff is lucky... andrew is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete