ToePrint is dedicated to Grace. And Jean. And Karen!

25 January 2010

Another Miracle

Guess where I am at right now? I am at my apartment!!!

INTERNET!!!!!!!

What a miracle.

But this is only going to last a short while so I have to hurry and blob.

I left TGI and headed towards SD around 12 am. I knew I was going to get tired, so I prayed that God would get me there safely (just like how Dag was saying at church). 30 minutes into the drive, (internet disconnected here but before that, it auto saved. I actually posted this at 11:10ish at school...) I started to fall asleep. Then, what seemed like all of a sudden, I exited La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego.

What a miracle.

I remember seeing the red lights of the boobs behind the buildings and trees, but I never passed them. How could I have possibly missed the boobs? (Do you all know what I'm talking about?)

I told myself, "Rachel, you gon' crash. Stop at the rest stop and sleep for a little bit." But there was no rest stop. Not even any signs for how many miles the rest stop was going to be. No actual exit for the rest stop. I guess God wanted me to hurry and get to my apartment...to use the internet!!!? JK.

I slept drove.

Miracle. I think I use this word too freely.



Anyway, my friend is getting double eyelid surgery TODAY!! What a girl. But he's a boy. HAHAHHAHAHAH JK about the laughter.

It's more complicated than that. He's getting it for medical reasons. I pray that God will watch over the procedure and the doctors will speed through the operation flawlessly (jk about the speediness), that there will be no surprises during this time. I pray that his recovery will be painful (jk) painless and quick, because no one wants to see puffy eyes (jk). Hopefully his family and friends will encourage him through this embarrassing time in his life (jk). Man, I should be nicer, but he's mean to me. But in all honesty, God, You can do anything and everything and I pray that You will heal his eyes, not only from the surgery but from the glaucoma. (This will truly be a miracle.)

Good luck and get well soon, my friend!
Oh, and if you come back any uglier, then we can no longer be friends.

5 comments:

  1. wow rachel you are so mean. hes gonna hate you for writing this you know that right? but yea he is mean to you. but who cares you btoh are jerks. but i also sleepdrive and stuff. its really really weird and scary. but watever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmm, I was talking about you, Samuel Seungmin Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you forgot to state that it wasnt his choice and forgot to push the fact that it was a wise decision medically and that if he didnt do it hed go blind eventually because of the glaucoma although it is not curable. and forgot to say that he got his eyeballs removed. eyeballs. removed. gross. i hate you. (not)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the boobies are always a reference point.

    ReplyDelete