I have been SOOO busy these last few weeks that I'm LOVING IT!!!!!!
Janice wanted to hang out this week but I couldn't because I planned out everything at least a week in advance. I wish I had one more week to meet with my friends.......................
Today (if you didn't notice in my schedule) I hung out with EVERYONE!!! SD! JONO! DB FOLKS! CHURCH PEEPS!
It's amazing how I have time for these people! Every time I hang out with Janet, I always have to leave her and our friends to meet up with L4Ders.
Janet - Geez. You double booked US!!
She said that again today, too!! SORRY JJ!!
I've already told some people this but I'm going to get supppppper depressed and lonely when I get to Texas. Think about it. I've been playing with everyone these past two weeks!! When I get to Texas, I'm gonna have MAJOR withdrawal (Major Withdrawal *salute*)!!!
Dear *Insert name here*,
I am going to miss you so much. I think I teared up a little when we said goodbye. But not in front of you of course (well...I might have done it in front of you. But I tried hard not to!)!
(Choose all that apply)
a. I love grabbing boba and just sitting in front of Ten Ren with you! We talk about everything and anything. I know that we kind of drifted apart in the beginning of college but I'm so glad that we ended up getting close (like high school)! I wish we got closer sooner...=(. Even though we didn't play that often, every time we did, I was soooo happy because I have you as one of my close girlfriends and I know that we will be friends 'till we're 100 years old!!! =)
b. I love playing L4D with you! HAHAHHAHAHAH I LOVE IT! I wish we can quit our jobs/education/bum-ness and just play L4D at eGames. I remember the first time I played with you, I was so scared because I hated zombies. TONGUE GUY!! But now I love zombi---correction: I love killing zombies with you. I downloaded L4D just so that we can play. But my computer is too slow. I'm going to have to get a new computer soon (mine sucks!!! Not only because it won't let me play L4D but it just sucks). But it won't be the same. L4D isn't just a game...it's life. And staying alive/doing the most damage possible.
c. I love grabbing pho with you! I don't know why Pho Cadao tastes so good. I think it's because we eat there together...ALL THE TIME! When I went to Pho Cadao yesterday, all these memories from college (senior year in college) came back to me. Sigh I'm going to miss Pho Cadao. I mean you. Can you send some pho over to Texas and Delaware?? Thanks =)!
d. I love _______________________________fill this in please _______________________________!!
If you don't keep in touch with me (especially those of you who don't work or go to school, yeah I'm talking to you Janet) then I'm going to get so mad!!!!!!!!! I'm going to tell my dad on you. So, if you don't want to get beat up by my dad, KITWM!
From the bottom of my heart, the apex,
Rachel
(OMG I maxed out my credit card HAHAHAHHA!!! My limit isn't that high but geez!!! I thought I could last till I get my first paycheck but nope!)
--------------
Wed 29 Sep - Hannah Time at Boba Time!!
Thurs 30 Sep - LA AFB. Lunch with Jeff and Pat. L4D1 (best game ever, as in we pwned!).
Fri 1 Oct - Late lunch with Karen and Kathy in Irivne. DLand w/ Eunice, Jane, and Janice, Eddie, and Javi!! BBay with the DB crew =)!
Sat 2 Oct - SD with my church =). L4D 2 (with Grace, Hannah, Chris, Daniel 1, Jason, James, and River. My team won!).
Sun 3 Oct - Church (2nd to last one...OMG). Turkeybowl practice if it's not too hot. Worship team dinner! Chris's night!
Mon 4 Oct - Lunch with Hannah (FAIL)! Matinée Social Network with Jason. Drinks with Janet, Robin, and Vicky. 1$ bowling!!
Tues 5 Oct - DLand with Janet, Randy, and Tim!! Comm group (ended up not going because I didn't know how to get there and my phone ran out of batteries...).
Wed 6 Oct - LA with Janet! Hangout with Daniel and Randy.
Thurs 7 Oct - Angie TIME!! L4D 3 (with Chris, Jason [Dota], James, and River. I love winning)!
Fri 8 Oct - Lunch with Hannah (SUCCESS)! Dinner with Susan at Jason's work. Sleepover at Karen's!!
Sat 9 Oct - Lunch with my stupid family. Busbys with the ladies and gents!
Sun 10 Oct - Last Sunday Service at GNC...WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Turkeybowl practice. Big dinner w/ church people. Coconutbay?? L4D4 (with Grace, Ben, Chris, DKang, Derek, James, and Wilson)
Mon 11 Oct - Gamja party 11 on the 11th (with Christina, Dina, Grace, Hannah, Karen, Cliff, Chris, Daniel 1, James, Jason, and River)!
Tues 12 Oct -
Grace's last day of her internship!
Lunch with Mike! Last Comm Group (RLDICG). L4D4 (One of the worst games)!
Wed 13 Oct - San Diego! Lunch with BYK. Pho Cadao! Sleepover at Jeanne/Yeseul's!!!!
Thurs 14 Oct - Lunch with Jono if he's free...PFFFF! Dinner with my DBers =). Bowling with the Ladies!! L4D5 (with Grace, Hannah, Chris, Jason, JPyun, River, Wilson.
Bucket list COMPLETE!!!
Saw Ryan and Jordan there! )!
Fri 15 Oct - Lunch w Bev, Boris, and Pat! Drinks with Stacy!! Dinner with the Family. Last Friday night bible study...! Hangout after!
Sat 16 Oct - Leave California FOREVERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why did i not get a shout out here!
ReplyDeletei wanted to hang out too, but figured you're busy.
btw jono and i are coming to ontario airport... 5am? or 6am?
LOL i maxed out my credit card too before i left HAHAHAA
ReplyDelete