ToePrint is dedicated to Grace. And Jean. And Karen!

26 October 2010

Coffee!!

Remember I spilled coffee on the morning of the first day of class and how no one told me of the stain? I spilled coffee AGAIN!!! But this time, it wasn't my fault.

Willie and I were in his car on the way to base and one mile away, we were rear-ended by a new blue mustang. The impact wasn't great but it was enough to make my full coffee jump out of my hand and vomit all over the windshield/dashboard/radio/glove compartment. COFFEE WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!! Even my hair!!!
Me - OMG!!!
Willie - Are you okay?
Me - Huh? No! The coffee's EVERYWHERE!
Willie - Oh, I don't care about that. Are YOU okay?

HAHHAHAH I didn't even think of myself. All I was thinking about right after we got hit was the coffee spillage. Oh, boy.

The person that hit us was a Lt Col who works at the base in the AMOC building! HAHAH What are the chances?? He's also living at our hotel! HAHAH

What an exciting morning!!



After we got back, Willie and I ran into the Col in the elevator.
Col - Alrighty, I have some questions for you. What's your favorite beer?

HAHAHHA So funny. I wish I got hit by a colonel.
(AF Knowledge - Whether an officer is a lieutenant colonel or a colonel, you can call him/her "colonel." The same goes for 1st and 2nd lieutenants. You just call them "lieutenants.")


No comments:

Post a Comment