Thank God For Phones!
Not because I had to make an emergency phone call/text.
But so I can type in things that occurred right at that moment instead of remembering and accidentally forgetting something (I have bad memory).
I did a LOT today.
I came from SD to DB. As I was leaving Jeanne's apt, I noticed I had to get gas so I went to Shell ($3.03). BUUUT it was closed. Dang. But it's okay because I don't use Shell, I use Chevron. GO CHEVRON!! So, I went on the freeway and exited Carmel Valley, the first exit. There was ANOTHER SHELL and that was the only gas station. GGAHH!! And this was $3.17. OMY!! I just put in 5 gallons. That should last me to DB and then some.
When I got home, I gave my car a bath. I washed the mats and everything (they're in the sun getting a tan right now!).
I drove to the Pomona DMV and cut in line because I had an appointment. HAHA SUCKERS!!! But when I got inside I had to wait in a special line for 20 minutes. Dang. While I was waiting, I made a friend. I wish I got his name but at least I know his age (60). While we were patiently waiting, he said "Dang, the right hand has no clue what the left hand is doing." So wise, my friend, so wise. HAHA! Okay, not wise. But that's definitely a great way to describe the DMV.
After we finally got our ticket stubs, he sat down and left me behind. =(((((
There were no seats next to him. So I went to the other side of the room and sat there.
Behind me was a Mexican mom and her son. The little boy reminded me of Simon from El Orfanato because he was speaking Spanish to his mom. SO CUTE!!! I kept looking at him and waving while his mom was speaking to the lazy DMV worker.
Next to me was this white girl, Renee, who had the same phone as me. It was weird because no one has my caveman phone anymore. Except Lynn. Anyway, this guy, Mark, sat in front of her and started flirting with the "hot blonde." He started with "How long have you been waiting for?" BTW I know they're names because they were flirting right next to me. How could I not know?
I was sick and tired of their flirting. W/e. At least the little boy was flirting with me. HAHAHHA! Jk jk. But Simon left and I was stuck with the 21 and younger couple.
After 15 painful minutes, Renee went up to her window and the guy followed her.

He asked her to do something right when she was about to finish (something about expired tags). He mentioned earlier that he didn't have a ticket stub and I guess he was using the "dumb blonde" so that he didn't have to wait that long. What a con man. When I was driving back home, I saw him in his red truck. His license plate was 7W83185 (I have a pretty good memory when it comes to numbers). 528491? Is that the inception number?
5 more minutes passed by and my 60 year old friend that I met earlier got called.
Me - Yay! *wave*
Bob - Finally! *smile*

I went to go take my picture and the camera guy smiled at me after I smiled for my picture.
I guess the DMV wasn't a bad experience. I made a life long friend and caught 3 smiles (one from Bob, one from Simon, and one from the camera guy).
I guess if I was competing with the blonde, I'd win.
OOO and guess what I saw on my way back?!
HELLA TRAFFIC!!!
But because of this...
But because of this...
That suckkkksssss!!! Hope the guy's okay. And do you notice how clean my car is. Dang...look at how spakin' clean that mirror is.
HAHA that was hilarious. i love eavesdropping on guys spitting game (and failing miserably). eek car accidents =X feels like i haven't seen one in forever (oh, how i miss cali...)
ReplyDeleteand ur mirror is sparkly. =)
i feel like such a stalker with my pictures. but dayum, i'm good!
ReplyDelete