My friend, Eunice Joo, loves interpreting dreams and looking them up...HELP EUNICE!!
dreammoods.com - To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.
-Interesting.
mydreamvisions.com - Drastically cutting hair, such as shaving your head or cutting hair very short can represent either freedom or a loss of self-identity, femininity, masculinity, etc
-Uhhh. What the freak am I suppose to get out of this??
Susan - I think you should start or put into effect something life changing.
Janet and Lily - Maybe it has to do with Delaware.
I've been thinking about this the whole day...weird.
Susan had a dream that she went on a date with Michael Cera. Lucky. I get a bad haircut and she gets a date with him.
Oh, and Peter, you can update for me when I don't get access to the internet. Maybe tomorrow!
And thanks, Christina for reminding me to blob. And I guess you, too, Sam...even though it was through facebook...something I do not have easy access too...
sorry rachel i promise i'll do better next time. please dont shun me
ReplyDeletehahahahaha rachl!! i agree, it might have something to do with delaware...
ReplyDelete