Me - OMY GOSH I FORGOT TO WRITE IN IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The day has finally come when I missed a day of blobbing.
I'm so sad.
Jeanha JUST told me and I HAD to blob about it.
I have lost the will to blob...after today.
I don't know what I'm going to do now. Should I still contine blobbing?? If so, everyday???
Maybe I'll do every other day......
I'm really upset right now. I'll just drink my sorrows away...JK!
But seriously...I have failed you...now there is not constant in my life (any LOST fans out there?).
...=(
I really can't express how disappointed I am in myself.
You probably didn't even notice I missed a day, but I noticed...FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not going to blob for the rest of the week...that is my punishment.
JK I want to blob...WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Maybe my goal will be to only miss ONE day of blobbing...sigh~
I'm so sad right now.
So...sad...
and Sam Ahn - I forbid you from reading my blob.
My roommate Gina always says oh my goodness.
I started using oh my goodness instead of oh my gosh.
But one time, I said oh my gooshness (hence the title)...
...
........
......
....
.....
........
........
.
.......
...
.
.
.......
=(
good run rachl
ReplyDeleteno don't stop blobbing!!!! =(
ReplyDeletehow about u make 2/9/10 some kind of special holiday, so u can forgive yourself?
hmm.... you could always cheat... and manually change the date yourself.. (post option: post date & time) so it looks like you didnt miss a day.. but only your conscience will know. hahaha
ReplyDeleteYOU BETTER NOT STOP!!! i need you at my desk at work!!
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ReplyDeletejust cheat~
ReplyDeletewhy you gotta put yourself on blast like that hahaha
ReplyDeletethis is a very informative, witty, uplifting, and genuine blog. i will nominate this for "blogs of the month."
ReplyDeleteyou won!